Monday 6 October 2014

BLACK & RED


*Plaid Jacket // Lovely Wholesale
*Heart Top // Lovely Wholesale
Jeans // Matalan
Hat // Primark
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I can't get over how cold it is today! Last week was so lovely, and today it just hasn't stopped raining. But the weather was a perfect excuse to start wearing hats again; I love simple hats like this one from Primark; I have it in lilac and pale pink as well! This jacket will be great for the colder weather too, I really love it because it's a knitted fabric, so I guess it's more like a coatigan! The top is also good for the colder weather because it has long sleeves. I love tops that have cute little pictures on them where your boobs are haha (there's probably a better term to use than that!) I already have one with shells on, so this heart print one is a perfect addition to the collection :D

I've got to go out and buy a new iron now because I manage to melt one of my tops onto the iron the other day! It was so sad because I ruined my red ribbed crop top from Primark :(

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Awesome plaid

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome as always!

    -X-
    Joy
    http://fashionfoodfunforever.nl/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a babe! Love the jacket :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! The jacket looks so cozy

    http://blehsol.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress sense is just to die for!!!! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete