Wednesday 14 January 2015

PINK & SPARKLY


Fluffy Jumper // River Island
Fluffly Stole // Primark
Levi's Shorts // Vintage Market (embellished my me)
Love Heart Socks // Boohoo

Here's another pink outfit to add to my recent posts! The main reason I'm wearing pink is so that I can match with my recently embellished shorts! Yesterday I painstakingly sewed on all these rhinestones by hand (bearing in mind I am not a creative person), I'm not even joking it took me about 5 hours! But it was worth it in the end, and I felt a great sense of achievement when they were completed! I initially purchased the rhinestones to add to an old pleather jacket, however due to the practicalities of not being able to attach them (it's a long story haha!) I gave up on that idea and decided to add them to these shorts instead. If you're looking for something similar to attach to clothing, just search for rhinestones on eBay because they have tons to choose from!

8 comments:

  1. Your style is so individual, love how you can pull this off!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love those shorts and that sassy stole! Also love your room in the background there, it looks so cute! ♥

    O | The Fashion Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome. I love your hair and your style! <3

    XX www.laurenlouvaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look! Love the fluffy jumper

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts are so cute! For someone who's not crafty, they look really good! I probably couldn't do a better job myself and I love DIY.

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you sewed the jewels on yourself, they look really cool. I'm really loving the faux fur scarf too! :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All is perfect and " comfy-adorable " style ! ♥

    ReplyDelete