Wednesday 4 March 2015

DISNEY PRINCESS


Disney Princess Crop // OMIGHTY
Ripped Jeans // H&M
*Art Lover Earrings // Happiness Boutique
Belt // Primark 

It has been so long since I've purchased something from H&M, but these white ripped jeans are such a perfect fit and only cost £15 which is such a good price! I know that I'm going to be wearing them all the time now! I mentioned in a previous post that I'm not much of a jewellery gal, but these statement earrings from Happiness Boutique are so pretty! I love the pink detail on them, and to be honest most things that are pink are winning in my eyes! Happiness Boutique offer free shipping on all their items, and also have a customer rewards programme you should check out :D The earrings look super cute with this Disney Princess crop from OMIGHTY, which my very kind best friend donated to me! I do love OMIGHTY clothing :D

9 comments:

  1. I cant get over your pretty room , but also loving that crop top its adorable

    I ALSO HAVE MY MOMMENTS WHERE I AM GRUNGE AND GIRLY<3
    xoxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you said, those earrings go so well with the crop top - they look just like something a Disney Princess would wear!
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you absolute babe, love your 90's outfits!


    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes and earrings are to die for!!

    xx hercely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes and earrings are to die for!!

    xx hercely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, you've made me want a pair of white jeans!

    Alice | www.whatalicewore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete