Wednesday 30 September 2015

TOUGH TO TALK TO


*Knitted Vest // Forever Modo
Jacket // Topshop
Jeans // DIY
Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
*Metal Nail // H&H Nails

I'm so annoyed with these pictures because I love the outfit but the lighting was just really weird! But anyway I'm channelling my inner dark side with this outfit. I came across these sequin star
iron on patches the other day and thought they would look pretty cool on black jeans, the only problem is because the jeans are so tight the glue on the patch isn't staying attached very well so I think I'm going to have to get the needle and thread out! I love things that are silver and glittery so this vest and jacket combo makes me very happy :D The knitted vest from Forever Modo is a great piece to just throw on with a pair of jeans! 
Oh I almost forgot about the metal nail I'm wearing from H&H Nails! You can see a close up of it in the second to last picture. So basically it's a metal nail that comes with sticky pads (they are super sticky so you don't need to worry about it falling off) and you literally just stick it over your normal nail, I just think it's a really cool way to have a feature nail!


5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! very edgy, loving the patches. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vest! Off to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the silvery vibes - so fun.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jeans look super cool with the iron on stars! Love your jacket and top as well :)

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete