Thursday 11 February 2016

BOOHOO FOR LFW


*Faux Fur Jacket // boohoo
*Dress // boohoo
Boots // Primark
*Choker & Nail Wraps // Chillabella

With LFW fast approaching, boohoo contacted me to put together a LFW outfit. I decided to go for this bodycon dress with lace panels. I think my favourite part of the dress has to be the straps! Faux fur coats are one of the best things on this planet, so I had to get this white one to go with the dress. For me this is quite a toned down colour palette, but I do like to go for black at times!

The choker and the nail wraps (which unfortunately don't show up in this picture but are an amazing neon orange)are both from a company called Chillabella who send out monthly nail wrap and accessories packs. I've never really tried nail wraps before, but I was so impressed with this quality of these, and they lasted really well! And for those of you who are more observant, yes I am wearing the choker is upside down XD



3 comments: